Tuesday, January 17, 2012

mommy of two boys now!

I am thrilled, ecstatic and humbled to say I am learning lesson because of my boyS now! We welcomed our sweet Maxwell into our home September 7, 2011.  He has been an utter delight and joy.  And now I have two little teachers by my side everyday.  At 4 months he has already taught me life lessons, and I truly feel blessed to have his radiant smile around me all day long.  Here are the lessons I have learned recently from him:


 Smile at everyone and anyone.  
No matter who they are or what they have done.
This sweet bundle smiles at everyone. He is so uplifting and brings smiles to all he sees. 


Forgive before the pain is even gone. 
Sometimes pain occurs for my little Maxwell with a 3 year old around.  Nixon is very sweet with him, but every once in a while he will play too rough with him.  Little Maxwell will cry, but seconds later be back smiling at Nixon even with a red bump still on his head. He instantly forgets and forgives before the pain is gone. 


So now because my boy becomes because my boys. 

Happy mom. 

1 comment:

  1. Stephy, One of my favorite things about children is their ability to forgive. Even if it is me that hurts them, they hug me and forgive right away. It reminds me of a lesson I learned in the MTC: Forgive even before being asked for forgiveness. It has been a lesson I have needed and try to apply. Maxwell is amazing. I can't believe how he just smiles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...